ERA Consulting (UK) Ltd.
Postal & Delivery Address
London Gas Museum
London E3 3JG, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7510 0200
Fax: +44 20 7510 0218
With our move to the London Gas Museum, ERA's facility now covers aproximately 3,500 sq. ft. (325 sq. m.) of offices and conference areas. The features of our London office include:
- Central location for European project management activities.
- A reception area with state-of-the-art communications capabilities, including high-speed DSL internet connection.
- A large board room with all the appropriate equipment for meetings and presentations.
- A separate meeting room, integrated into our office environment, for working meetings.
- Large office areas, fully networked and with working areas for dossier writing.
- High-speed printing, photocopying and capabilities for dossier compilation.
- Archives with complete collections of regulatory documentation, including regulations and guidelines.
London is a crucial location for our consulting activities, and our office facility remains in close proximity to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in the Docklands area. This is not only convenient for preparing submissions, but also makes it possible for us to respond rapidly to requests from the agency for immediate information or documentation. During critical phases of submissions or dossier assessments, our offices can become virtual facilities for clients, and offer an excellent, professional environment to prepare for meetings or hearings.
ERA Consulting (UK) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2968596. The registered address is 100 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 5JD. VAT Number GB 649953283.